Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 2nd, 2007

Obesity plaques our world today. What is even more upsetting is that our children are obese and some parents are in denial.

Last week and this weekend, I had some serious television exposure into the life of obesity for both adults and children. Dr. Phil (my tv boyfriend (LOL)) did an interesting show this past week looking into the lives of children that are obese. Just the weekend before I was talking to my loving DH when I mentioned to him that he would be a great thing if I got my Aerobic and Personal Training Certs and did one to three 'donations' clients a year to help children change their lives. I feel that there is a need for this and my first journey is to find someone to help me get those certs. So tomorrow I start making the calls......

No comments: