Sunday, December 2, 2007

Quote of the Week

IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL

Simply said! The most succesful people have worked with a plan. Plus, it helps people stay focus and on task.

Looking to start a fitness routine, plan it in advance! Don't wake up every morning being forced to choose what it you want to do. If you workout at home with videos, make your rotation schedule (2) weeks or more in advance. If you have a machine at home, plan you exercises step by step. If you have a gym membership, treat yourself to a personal trainer review and have them design a routine with you.

Need a place to start? Try these websites:

www.collagevideos.com

www.gymticket.com

www.discoveryhealth.com (challenge registration starts December 27th, 2007)

Personally, I have videos, a bowflex, I just purchased a recumbent bike for the house that hasn't arrived yet. I am also looking to get a treadmill soon. However, I plan my workouts (30) days in adavnce a mix it often with new vids or the bowflex.

How do I stay focus?

I treat my body like a temple and remember that this is "ME" time. Also, I remind myself how I feel after a good workout and it's only an hour a day!

No comments: